- Make sure your dogs and cats are wearing identification/micro-chipped, just in case they escape.
- If you use insect repellent or sunscreen, make sure it is specifically formulated for pets. Human sunscreen and repellent can be very toxic to animals.
- Keep your pets away from party food. Table scraps and alcohol can make them sick. Cooked bones are especially dangerous for your pets.
- If you are going to be near water, supervise your dog at all times. And get your buddy a life jacket.
- If you are taking your pets with you on holiday outings, NEVER leave them in the car, even with the windows down. And make sure they have access to plenty of shade and water while outside.
- It is a good idea to be aware of an emergency vet in your area in case anything should happen to your pet over the holiday.
From now until July 5th, enjoy 10% off EASY DOG. Use code STRESSFREE at checkout.
Have a wonderful, safe holiday!!!